At Marketing Insect we give writers the opportunity to express their writings and show their talent. Moreover, we appreciate the fresh perspective that attracts and grabs the attention of our audience in the very first go. Now if you are someone who thinks that he or she can attract the readers and engage them by putting down some extraordinary content then feel free to contact us at any moment.
Why Should You Write For Marketing Insect?
With us, you will get the exposure you’ve always wanted and the best thing about us and our team is that we always try our best to build relations so that you can enjoy writing for us. Also, we strive for perfection and we always treat our guest posts like we own them and with us, you will be highlighted across all the social media platforms and your work will be appreciated on a bigger level.
Who Are We Looking For?
As said earlier, we welcome fresh content with all our heart and we make sure that we bring the best out of you. The only thing is that we want fresh and sharp people who can actually jot down some amazing content for our audience. We would appreciate those writers who have an experience of at least one year and also if you have any of your work published before then that can be a plus point for you to write for our website. Moreover, you should have enough knowledge on SEO and marketing yourself because we believe that before passing on the information to others, one should be an expert on that particular topic or niche. So, if you feel like you are right for us then don’t wait for any further and contact us to get started with your writing career.
There are a few things and rules that you need to follow with your submissions, so make sure you don’t miss any one of them.
- Your post needs to be of more than 1000 words and we won’t publish anything that will fall under the specified word count. It needs to be comprehensive and you have to make sure you it covers everything.
- It should be actionable and you will have to write in a way that makes the reader interested in the article. Also, the content must guide the audience properly on the subject on which you are writing.
- We only prefer fresh content and if your post is already published on a site then we will not use it on ours. We just want fresh and new content.
- After your post gets published, make sure that you are actively communicating with us in the first seven days in order to answer and comment on whatever queries come under your article.
Other Technical Guidelines
- Must follow the deadlines or else even a little delay will result in the rejection of your work.
- Use Word doc for the submission
- You must have to add headings and subheadings in your post
- Posts with images are preferred and we will appreciate if you use HD images for the article to look more presentable.
Now if you feel like you can work according to our requirements and our style then don’t wait for any further and send us your best pitches at email@example.com to get recognized on a larger scale.